Travel to Couleur Café by Public Transport
Couleur Café @ Tour & Taxis, Picardstraat 3, 1000 Brussel
Check Google Maps.
How to get there
Information for appropriate acces
Tram, bus, métro: free public transport with the STIB:
Like every year Couleur Café and STIB offer free public transportation in Brussels from and to the festival. Use your Event Pass to easily get to the festival and safely return home.
How to get your transport ticket (EventPass)?
You can collect your EventPass as of 3 days prior to the festival. Note that the first validation must happen at the earliest on Friday 01/07.
- Go to one of the many GO vending machines in every underground station and at the major bus and tram stops.
- Enter the code from your Event Pass (the 9 numbers on your festival ticket) in order to receive your travel ticket.
Mind: the EventPass code can only be activated once. Download the instructions to get your EventPass (= STIB-ticket) here.
Free public transport:
- 1-day ticket: Free transport during the whole day on the entire STIB network (including Noctis) and the Couleur Café night buses.
- Combi 3-days ticket: Free transport during the 3 days of the festival on the entire STIB network (including Noctis) and the Couleur Café night buses. The first validation must happen at the earliest on Friday 01/07.
- Combi 3-days + Camping: Free transport from Friday 01/07 until Monday 04/07. The first validation must happen at the earliest on Friday 01/07.
Mind: You can’t buy the free STIB-ticket without your Couleur Café ticket. Download the network Map of the STIB here soon.
Nearest bus stops
- Line 14/15* - Tour & Taxis stop. Bus 15 after 8PM
- Line 57/ 88 – Armateurs stop
- Line 89 – Picard stop
Nearest metro stations
- Line 2 & 6 - Ribaucourt stop, 10 min. walk
- Line 2 & 6 - Yser stop, 15 min. walk
Nearest tram stops
- Line 51 - Ribaucourt stop, 10 min walk
More information on www.stib-mivb.be or +32 70 23 2000.
How to get back home?
The Couleur Café night buses and Noctis-network bring you home at night
Between midnight and 3 AM, special Couleur Café night buses and the Noctis buses will bring you home safely and for free. The night buses depart from Tour & Taxis and make their way through the entire Brussels Capital Region, with a frequency every 15 minutes.
From the stop Central Station (connection with the night buses) you can use the 11 Noctis line also for free by presenting your STIB-ticket (=EventPass).
Free night buses: Free during the 3 days of the festival from midnight until 3PM.
Free Noctis: Only on Friday and Saturday (from midnight until 3PM) with a frequency every 30 minutes. Free thanks to your EventPass.
Collecto Taxi Service
Collecto is a collective taxi service available 7 days a week from 11pm until 6am, throughout the whole Brussels Capital Region.
It currently offers more than 200 points of departure, all located at STIB stops and stations. It’s a flexible service; you can board at any Collecto stop and get out at any given address within the Brussels Capital Region. See plan below.
What’s even better, Collecto is a cheap service: €6 per ride, only €5 for MOBIB-users.
These shared taxis complete the Network of Noctis night buses and Couleur Café night buses. Since the Rue Picard will be closed, there will be a temporary Collecto stop at Avenue du Port 16, during the nights of 1, 2 &3 July 2016. For more info, click here.
SHARE A TAXI TO RETURN HOME FROM COULEUR CAFÉ
Splyt is an easy to use application that allows you to order and share a taxi: choose your journey, see who’s going your way, share the taxi ride and save. It’s that simple !
Couleur Café offers you a 15 € discount on your first classic or pooled ride with the promo code COULCAF16. Download Splyt via www.splyt.be
* 1 use of code per person, offer valid from 30/06/2016 until 31/07/2016, valid for all pickups in the Brussels Region.
If you travel by train to the Couleur Café festival then you make the right choice!
Alight at Bruxelles-Midi station, take the underground line 6 direction Roi Baudouin and alight at Heysel station.
You can choose from very interesting travel formulas for your train journey: e.g. Go Pass 10, Go Pass 1 and Go Unlimited* if you're younger than 26 years old and Rail Pass as from 26. For short distances, the Weekend Ticket with extended validity with 50% off* may be the best option. Obviously, conditions of validity and use have to be respected.
With the SNCB/NMBS price calculator you will easily find your most advantageous option.
Moreover, with the handy journey planner you can find the timetable of all trains on thetrain.be or on the SNCB/NMBS app you can dowload for free from the App Store / Google Play Store / Windows Store
All info at thetrain.be/couleurcafe
* The details of these 2 transport titles will be announced later on.
Bicycle / Moto
- Bicycles are allowed on the metro and tram.
- Address two-wheel parking: Havenlaan / Av. du Port 86C, 1000 Brussels
- Opening hours:
- Friday 2:00 pm – 2:00 am
- Saturday 1:00 pm – 2:00 am
- Sunday 1:00 pm – 2:00 am