Couleur Café truly is green at heart. Waste management and recycling have been on the top of our agenda for years, with impressive results. An average Belgian festival goer accounts for 1500 grams of waste per day, at Couleur Café we top this off at a mere 850 grams. Thanks to our 180 sorting islands, 300 eco-stewards, biodegradable cups, plates and cutlery, abundant markings and ReCup action (40 empty cups = 1 free drink).
Filling your tummies with tasty food doesn't necessarily mean harming yourself or the planet. With our Good Food Strategy we focus on a responsible production and healthy consumption; Our 40 world food restaurants each offer at least 2 vegetarian meals - some are 100% veggie - and have to meet a number of ecological restrictions.
More good news from the mobility section, often a heavy burden on the ecological footprint. Only 1/4 of our public comes by car. Mainly because we offer some fine alternatives.
- With the STIB Event Pass that comes with your Couleur Café ticket, you get free access to the entire bus, tram and subway network. The special Couleur Café shuttles make sure everyone gets home at night.
- The Collecto taxi service takes you everywhere in Brussels for only €5 or €6.
- SPLYT is a brand new app for ordering and sharing a taxi. Download the app and get a €15 voucher by using the promo code COULCAF16, valid until the the end of July.
- Take the train! The SNCB offers an extended weekend ticket at 50% off, from Friday to Monday.
- For all you cyclists and motorcyclists, we've got a guarded and free parking awaiting your bicyles.