We can almost smell the party! In a mere 3 weeks, Belgium's warmest festival starts off. This is what you need to know:
- Tour & Taxis is an enclosed and easily securable area. Bags and backpacks will be thoroughly checked. We recommend you to leave them at home to avoid long queues at the entrance.
- Once again the Welcome Street houses some glorious live street art, while the Clandestino bar got a complete make-over with terrace!
- On the Place du Bien Manger you'll retrieve all our world food restaurants in open air. The Souk is still the place to be for all your shopping needs.
- This year the Move Stage is a new marquee with a capacity of 4.000, while we relocated the Dance Club, home to our dance workshops and live shows after 8PM.
- The Solidarity Village Stands Up for Women's Rights.
- Last but not least, at the RTBF stand you can enoy all quarter finals of EURO 2016 on big screen.
See you all in 530 hours!